Training seminars for barristers and solicitors
you are responsible for marketing in any way - as a partner, head of department, member of chambers, clerks, practice manager,
chambers director or chief executive - this seminar will help you produce a practical action plan to take advantage of the
cost-effective opportunities offered by e-marketing.
- 12 different E-marketing techniques
and how it could work for you
- SEO - search engine optimisation - de-mystified
- Maximising your website's
- The secrets of media relations
- How to get recipients to open your marketing emails.
The seminar leader is Gerald Newman, principal of LawComms, former Practice Director at a leading set of chambers, qualified
as a solicitor. He is a trainer and author with 15 years experience in legal marketing.